We all love songs, and in the first days of the new year we will delight our audience with a Song Pillow Concert. However, it turns out that the song can be performed not only by the human voice, but also by musical instruments such as the piano, cello and clarinet. Pianist Veneta Neynska, soprano Doroteya Doroteeva, clarinetist Pavel Stoychev, and the young cellists with numerous international awards Syon and Nauma Najman have prepared the most melodious and beautiful excerpts from the world classics and song repertoire.
Get ready for an exciting musical journey – from classic through romanticism all the way to Bulgarian music.
The medal for the most obedient parent will again be deliciously backed up with a box of brownies from Vanilla Kitchen, and an hour before each concert, the musical atelier of Music Play teaching studio will take place, where young fans of classical music will be able to learn more about the blockflute.
It is not at all difficult to choose a family Christmas present for friends and family – for the tenth consecutive season the Pillow Concerts are the proven favourite choice of all music lovers. This Christmas, our gift package includes three concerts from the 2020 program:
– Song Pillow Concert with the most melodic and beautiful pieces of music
- Colorful Pillow Concert on the occasion of the most flowery Bulgarian holiday – Tzvetnitza
- Harp Pillow Concert with the famous harpist Oliver Wass and others special guests from the UK.
Beautifully packaged and delivered to your home, office or closest courier location, the Christmas Pillow Package also includes:
- Pinnochio’s Adventures” by Carlo Collodi / Luxury edition with illustrations by Yassen Guzelev as a special gift from Helikon bookstores
(ONLY for the first TEN ordered packages!)
- Voucher for a free lesson in The Little Musician programme from Music Play
- Voucher for 20% discount from Zeazoo
WHAT ARE THE PILLOW CONCERTS?
→ The first and most popular family concerts with classical music in Bulgaria.
→ Their ten-years-old history has met more than 30 000 little and grown-up admirers with the great musical art.
→ The visitors are parents with children from 0 to 10 years old.
→ Awarded with the Project of the Year prize by the Allegro Vivace radio show and the Bulgarian National Radio, as well as the Golden Feather award by the Classic FM Radio.
→ Un unforgettable experience for little and grown-ups, suitable for every occasion like Christmas, 1st June, company celebrations, birthdays, anniversaries, and others)
Read more →